Platinum Placement Services, one of the internet’s newest CCIE-focused career communities, is currently looking for several CCIEs. If you are interested in one of our CCIE Jobs below, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Have a Great Weekend!
Senior Voice Engineer - Location: Richmond, VA
Primary responsibilities include engineering, installing and troubleshooting data and telecommunications network infrastructure for clients customers. Additional requirements include creating and updating network documentation, network assessments and reporting results. This position will work closely with other members of the clients internetworking team to support the overall mission of the company and its’ strategic business initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and install Cisco network equipment.
- Design and install Cisco Call Manager, Unity, and associated Voice Applications.
- IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation
- Design /maintain documentation related to network layout
- Maintain security policies on Cisco firewall solutions
- Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for the Cisco environment
- Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent technical training
- CCIE Voice - Preferred
- CCNP-Voice (CCVP)- REQUIRED at a minimum
- 3+ years experience installing and advanced configuration on Cisco Call Manager platforms
- 3+ year experience with Cisco Unified Messaging
- 3+ years experience configuring and troubleshooting VOIP Trunks and VOIP Gateways.
- 3+ years experience with Cisco routing, switching and wireless products
- 3+ years experience supporting frame-relay or equivalent packet switched technologies
Senior Network Engineer – Location: St.Louis
On-Site Engineer role providing in-depth Routing Protocol, Lan Switching expertise to large SP customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Network Problem Resolution, Root-Cause Analysis, IOS Software Referral assistance as per contracted agreement with named customer.
- Routing, CRS, ASR, GSR, Lan Switching specific to 7600 & 6K, Multicast, QoS and Layer 2 technologies.
- Provide technical assistance in Routing Protocol/Large Scale Architecture, Security, and/or other customer-specific technologies as necessary.
- Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
- Interfaces with all levels of CSEs, NCEs, SEs, VARs, OEMs, end-users & internal engineering departments.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Provides systems/product training.
- Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
- Provides support on a world-wide basis.
- At least 2 years experience troubleshooting Routing/Switching across Cisco platforms.
- Minimum 4 years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks
- Typically requires BS in CS or EE or equivalent plus 6-8 years related experience.
- Strong Layer 3 and 2 knowledge as this position will primarily focus on supporting Cisco’s Routing & Switching platforms.
- CRS, XR, GSR, ASR9K, 10K, 7600, 6500: Knowledge of system architecture and the ability to independently troubleshoot complex routing, switching and forwarding issues.
- Strong documentation skills – to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, defect management and Trainings.
- Very strong Problem Solving skills
- Ability to drive recreates remotely– Many issues result in the engineer needing to perform a recreate of the customer problem in order to isolate the issue and resolve.
- Proven crisis management skills, and the ability to excel under pressure.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer-interaction, written and verbal communication, assertive leaders.
Recruitment Services Director
Platinum Placement Services
Telephone: +1.810.689.7476 eFax: +1.810.454.1779