In response to overwhelming demand, IPexpert has announced the addition of a final 10-Day CCIE Voice Lab Preparation Bootcamp October 14-25, 2013 in San Jose, CA. World renowned instructor Vik Malhi will take students through everything they need to pass the lab before the upcoming CCIE Collaboration goes live. Each student will have a full rack of their own equipment (which is standard practice for our bootcamps) to use as Vik teaches the fine points of passing the Voice lab. Contact your training advisor or email@example.com or at +1.810.326.1444 to reserve a seat – this class WILL BE booked within the next few days.
We also have great news in the Data Center arena with classes set to run monthly through the end of the year. A few seats remain in our upcoming classes. Due to the max capacity being 8 students, these classes are filling up quickly. Remember – each student also get their own POD of hardware, and the class is taught by a CCIE DC “Rock Star” who has recently passed the lab!
- July 29 to August 2, 2013 San Jose, CA
- September 02 to September 6, 2013 Online-HD-ILT **Perfect for international students or students who wish to save on travel / accommodations!
- October 07 to October 11, 2013 San Jose, CA
- November 04 to November 8, 2013 San Jose, CA
- December 09 to December 13, 2013 San Jose, CA
If you’re interested in seating a CCIE DC class this year, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.Additional CCIE Voice Bootcamp Added and CCIE Data Center Bootcamp Updates,