Day 13 CCIE Security Written 3.0 Cleared!
- The Written Exam
- This exam reminded me so much of the CCIE R&S written. Just like that test, there is absolutely plenty of time to finish it. And just like that test, there is this strange mix of really, really easy questions, and then a handful of ridiculous questions that I just cannot believe someone could answer.
- Watch out for some questions that look impossible, however. If you really look and think about them, there is sometimes a pretty easy way to reason through the correct answer.
- There are multiple choice questions only on this exam. I did not even see any drag and drop!
- If you are an R&S person, you have a HUGE advantage with this exam. There was a bunch of questions that were super simple that were straight out of the R&S discipline.
- There is no BACK button. Be sure, super sure, before you click NEXT.
- By the way – just like the R&S – you have 100 questions to deal with.
- The coverage for the blueprint was very, very accurate. In fact, it seems like they went right down the list. Obviously the biggest bias is ASAs, IPSs, and IOS and Catalyst security features. But please, study every damn item on the blueprint. They are all there.
- Thank you to all of the people that have been following my challenge. I am quickly realizing the incredible impact that you are all making. I cannot lose. I can only win. And if winning isn’t everything, why do we keep score? :-)
IPexpert CCIE Security Written VOD
I cannot believe that I am going to schedule another CCIE Lab Exam tonight. Wow. Goosebumps.
Anthony Sequeira CCIE, CCSI
CCIE Security Challenge – Day 13 of 120 – CCIE Security Written 3.0 Cleared!,