CCIE Data Center Candidates:
Testimonial: I just wanted to thank you and IPexpert’s team for developing such a thorough workbook for CCIE Data Center lab preparation. I also want to commend you on your online CCIE Data Center racks. Your racks are superb! You guys clearly know what you’re doing within this niche market, and I’m happy to be one of your satisfied clients! Respectfully, Sumit Mahla
- We’re very happy to announce that our CCIE Data Center workbook is near completion. All of the technology-focused labs are done, and the mock labs are being beta-tested.
- Next week we will be making the “official announcement”, but as a heads up, our 5-day boot camp (the only one worldwide taught by someone who has passed the CCIE DC lab!) will change. We will be updating / adding to the schedule, and making the announcement that each student will get their very own data center rack (no vendor will match the amount of hardware we offer you!). A large number of our classes will be taught utilizing our new Online-HD-ILT solution, because of the large geographical footprint that our CCIE DC clients cover. This will eliminate the need to travel, but give you the same experience you would receive in one of our physical classrooms.
- We will also be announcing a FULL VOD product next week with the ETA.
CCIE Security 4.0 Candidates:
- As all of you know, our VOD is 100% done (as is AOD), and our Volume 1 Workbook has been completed. As an update, the DSG for Volume 1 is near completion and should be wrapped up 100% next week. This is, by far, the most thorough and comprehensive Security portfolio we’ve ever created and we KNOW you will feel the same way!
- The Proctor Labs vRacks are now live and supporting the Volume 1 configs. You can pre-load base and final configurations for our new Volume 1 Workbook.
- We have completed our first CCIE Security 4.0 Boot Camp, and it was an absolute success! For those of you interested in a live or Online-HD-ILT course, please visit our boot camp page. More dates in Bangalore to be added in the very near future!
- Our Volume 2 Workbook (5 full scale 8-hour mock labs) is in development, and we will be releasing the first few labs next week. Stay tuned for an announcement on our Facebook page, Twitter account and blog.
Mike Franko, VP of Sales & Marketing